jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What do you feel is the best invention that has benefitted you personally ?

1. freecampingaussie profile image61
    freecampingaussieposted 6 years ago

What do you feel is the best invention that has benefitted you personally ?

Since after I was married There has been the microwave, push button phones, video recorders, Automatic washing machines , laptop, mobile phones and more . I can handle hand washing  and live without most things but a fridge is neccesary in this heat ! How about you ?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5407794_f260.jpg

2. farahzachzia profile image60
    farahzachziaposted 6 years ago

I agree with you for some points. I can live without those magical things to my life easier and become lazy. But my life been so much effective with phone and freeze. For me phone and freezer is not life style, but its premier need to have  good healthy and more effective life

3. profile image53
    seekdotnet chicposted 6 years ago

The internet, this is the place where I can learn with less cost, connect with people that miles away from where I live. Life will be like living in the small box if there's no internet.

4. onegoodwoman profile image75
    onegoodwomanposted 6 years ago

Even though, this was not 'techincally' invented during my lifetime..............

I can recall vividly, not having indoor plumbing and 'running water'.

There is a lot I can live without..........but I am spoiled to dial a drink or shower.

SO GLAD carrying buckets of water to do the wash is behind me ( at least at the present).   But, I still remember how to do it!   It is hard, backbreaking work.

Modern Americans do not realize how easy life is..........

5. profile image0
    nikashi_designsposted 6 years ago

Personal computers without any hesitation. Besides the ability to connect with people all around the world. It has been a wonderful artistic tool, desktop publishing, research, graphics, and image manipulation. Just could not imagine, not having that power at my fingertips.

Air conditioners in cars, essential can remember not that long ago when cars didn't have it. Great question...

6. Bretsuki profile image79
    Bretsukiposted 6 years ago

Hello, for me the invention which helps me most everyday is text to speech software.

I am an avid reader and blind so speech to text software on my home computer and in my Amazon Kindle means I can work, relax with a book and also share information with others.

Love your travel hubs too.  smile

7. deblipp profile image59
    deblippposted 6 years ago

Let's get real. The best invention, that we all benefit from every single day, is SOAP!

8. seicheprey profile image61
    seichepreyposted 6 years ago

For me, it has to be the book.  I need books.  That's the one invention that if it were removed I would be incredibly sad...and insane.  To put it bluntly.

9. fdoleac profile image59
    fdoleacposted 6 years ago

Computer - we built a busines from online marketing.  Understanding consumer preferences online and servicing them.

working