jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Does anyone like the "new" Facebook Layout?

1. AliciaMarie27 profile image60
    AliciaMarie27posted 6 years ago

Does anyone like the "new" Facebook Layout?

Do you think they will change it back?

2. Seeker7 profile image97
    Seeker7posted 6 years ago

I haven't been on Facebook recently but it's just taken me months to understand it the way it is/or it was!  I'll come back and answer your question in about 6 months time when I finally get a handle on the new Facebook.

3. stephwazere profile image58
    stephwazereposted 6 years ago

I've just seen it and I think it'll take a few days to get used to it but currently I don't  like it and I don't think they'll change it back either.

4. Maggie Crandall profile image57
    Maggie Crandallposted 6 years ago

Check out the hub that I wrote today, answering your question.

http://maggiecrandall.hubpages.com/hub/ … -New-Hobby

5. profile image0
    Indigitalposted 6 years ago

Me, I think it's more socially interactive, which is what Mark was looking for when announcing the update. I find it has less clutter then the previous updates.

6. arksys profile image92
    arksysposted 6 years ago

they won't change it ... i think some of the stuff is usefull although not all of it was required... but they had to do something to stop people from running off to GooglePlus.

7. inaniLoquence profile image71
    inaniLoquenceposted 6 years ago

I was able to transfer it back to its original layout by going to the Account Settings > Language > Change the English (US) to English (UK) ... But when I opened my account today, it was back to the new one. I prefer the old one... Hope it comes back.

8. whoisbid profile image76
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

I am being honest. I simply can't see anything good in facebook or +. I spent some time investigating Google Plus today but started to feel sick from using it. I feel that using things like facebook is the same as ending my life. I feel that I am being trapped somehow.

working