jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is the future of technology ?How far will we technologically advance in the

1. rajan jolly profile image89
    rajan jollyposted 6 years ago

What is the future of technology ?How far will we technologically advance in the next 100 years?

I mean computers were invented about 70 years back,the transistor radio was invented around 55 years ago, television was invented about 85 years ago,the cell phone was invented about 35 years back meaning all theses advances were made within the last 100 years.

2. whonunuwho profile image78
    whonunuwhoposted 6 years ago

I have written a hub about our future world. Thanks

3. limitbreakers profile image60
    limitbreakersposted 6 years ago

How about a REAL time machine.

Your :
    First response - impossible and this guy has gone crazy.
    First expression - laugh

But just take look back in history, and tell me in 1800s' who saw future, this modern, in present. It was impossible, then.

So just a small personal opinion.

4. Patkay profile image91
    Patkayposted 6 years ago

Well, the technology will change a lot, but I don't think were are going to get "new inventions", that is a new gadget out of the blues. It will just be enhancement of the same old devices we have. For example reducing the sizes like the case of mobiles phones, increasing speed and efficiency like the case of computers, combining  two or more devices to form one etc.

But let us wait and see.

5. supplies expert profile image60
    supplies expertposted 6 years ago

there's going to be tons of things. Small things such as cell phones, computers, and TV's they will forever be getting better. But that won't be the revolutionary technological advances. I see some revolutionary advances in the next 100 years such as, a cure for Cancer and Aids. Cheaper/faster forms of air travel. Self-driving cars, Robots that can be maids, and other tasks around the house.

100 years is a long time, and at the rate we're going it seems like all these are attainable in the next 100 years. As a time machine goes, idk about that. It could be possible, but will the world ever be ready for something of that nature? So many people would misuse a Time machine and it would be terrible for people to have the ability to do such a thing.

6. Dave Mathews profile image61
    Dave Mathewsposted 6 years ago

I have no idea but if you live that long please come back and tell us all.

working