jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do Google hate my web page?

1. Gaizy profile image83
    Gaizyposted 6 years ago

Do Google hate my web page?

In order to address my rubbish stats on Hub pages, I created a web page which is basically a list of links to my hubs (all in the same catagory - Mystery Files), in order to boost them. However, not only have the views not increased, they have actually fallen further. Out of 50 published hubs, I am presently getting about 15 views a day. Is this likely to be connected to my new web page, or am I just rubbish at writing Hubs?

2. frle profile image72
    frleposted 6 years ago

A web page is nothing without authority... so linking from that page is next to zero.

Build a website with unique content with semi related articles, backlink that page and you'll gain authority and pagerank. Search for "linkwheel". Once you have that, you can link further on...

3. ronhi profile image74
    ronhiposted 6 years ago

Is your website optimized for google? If not, you might not get the traffic you are looking. You may also need to manually submit your page to Google. Finally, i hope its not just links to your hubs on the website? I wouldn't go back to such a website...would you? I mean if you didn't own it  :-) You can create some original content for the website with some links to your hubs within the content or under a section of more articles or smt like that.

4. whoisbid profile image75
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

What you need is high powered relevant links to your pages. According to google webmaster if your content is "great" then people from high powered sites will link to it. I very rarely ever see this happen and wonder what planet those people are living on
    I used to see these good things happen (people being generous to link out) before everything became monetized by adsense but unfortunately right now high powered links are like currency.
    I guess if we take google's advice and write our best quality stuff and our pages don't increase in popularity then Google has judged us as rubbish. Maybe Google is right and should be given the power to judge the world i.e. who is good and who is rubbish. Then they will have a god status. Hail google god!

Then again we should not give up hope because if we write enough rubbish then it could be possible that the Google algorithm will rank some things very high just for it's own fun (even if it is rubbish) .. But you will need to create something like 300 pages filled with unique texts pics and probably some vids.

Make sure you get a few powerful backlinks from high page rank trusted content pages because even Google believes in high powered backlinks since they are using their home page to link to Google Plus in a very obvious way. It is OK for google to do this but don't get caught doing the same thing if you own powerful websites because it is not alright for you to do it unless it is organic... and  Google decides what is organic and what is not.