jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you like Apple Macbook Laptop Computers?

1. whoisbid profile image77
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

Do you like Apple Macbook Laptop Computers?

I am a former Windows user who turned to Apple products (especially laptops) a few years ago and I can honestly tell you that I have not even had 1/10th of the problems I used to have using Windows OS. I think that Steve Jobs was an awesome inventor. I have only good things to say about Apple. Is this your experience? When did you make the switch to Apple and are you still "hooked" on your MacBook or are you using other apple products?

2. stayingalivemoma profile image83
    stayingalivemomaposted 6 years ago

I never used one before, but I got an iPhone about 2 weeks ago and if they are similar then I'm sold!!

3. Cyndi10 profile image88
    Cyndi10posted 6 years ago

All I have ever used is an apple, from the first macintosh to the macbook i'm currently using. I guess you could say i'm hooked!  I never understood all the problems people had with their PC's. I thought Steve Jobs was an awesome inventor and a marketing genius.

4. Shawn Scarborough profile image83
    Shawn Scarboroughposted 6 years ago

I am not a big fan of Apple productions.  For the price of a Macbook, you can get a desktop computer and a laptop computer from HP or Dell.  And have money leftover for an Android phone.

5. supplies expert profile image59
    supplies expertposted 6 years ago

If I needed to use my laptop more often than I do for non work related reasons, then I would possibly think about getting a macbook. But at the moment it's just not worth the amount of money they cost considering my usage level. I could spend $1,500 on a lot of other things before a macbook.