jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is time machine?

1. irfansweb profile image57
    irfanswebposted 6 years ago

What is time machine?

I have not a clear idea about time machine, how it works and for what purpose it is, can you clear my concept.

2. YellowOC1 profile image65
    YellowOC1posted 6 years ago

A time machine, would be a theoretical device that could make one travel forwards or backwards through space and time. It's a Sci-Fi concept, I hope you understand that?

3. whoisbid profile image76
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

It is something that was sought after by an SEO group some time back. I can't remember exactly what it was about

4. brittanytodd profile image94
    brittanytoddposted 6 years ago

You could be referring to the concept of a time machine, which is, like YellowOC1 defined for you.

You could be referring to the H. G. Wells novel published in 1895: http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct= … VLfVk_B9hA

Or, what I think you are referring to is the Mac application that is used to back up your computer.  If you use it often, you can backup the files on your computer with this program.  If you accidentally delete something important, the Time Machine will allow you to go back in time on your computer to the point when that file wasn't deleted, but you will lose any new data that you added to your hard drive since then.

Hope this helps!

5. shwetha123 profile image75
    shwetha123posted 6 years ago

Time machine is a conceptual device which will work on Einstein Theory of relativity.
    With the help of time machine one can travel backward and forward in space and time.

I do not know whether such machine really exists or not in our real life that's why i said its a conceptual machine.

6. irfansweb profile image57
    irfanswebposted 6 years ago

@YellowOC1 yes u r right i was talkin about that type of machine you mentioned thanks everybody for replying i wanna discus it more...