jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

How much tv do you watch?

1. creativebutterfly profile image60
    creativebutterflyposted 6 years ago

How much tv do you watch?

2. manu6076 profile image71
    manu6076posted 6 years ago

Its not too much. Say just 3 - 5 hours a week.

3. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

I never just sit and watch TV, I am always writing, folding laundry or doing some craft project at the same time.  But it is on most of the time because my husband has it on.

4. cobrien profile image78
    cobrienposted 6 years ago

I watch between an hour and two hours a day. I prefer to read a good book.

5. L. Spikes profile image89
    L. Spikesposted 6 years ago

I got rid of my cable. I didn't watch enough TV to justify the bill. I'll go out somewhere if there's a game that I want to watch, but other than that, I honestly can't say that I miss it.

6. Brandon E Newman profile image70
    Brandon E Newmanposted 6 years ago

As much as I can... I mostly just channel-surf, but now and then I find something worthwhile. I love the History Channel. I lived for almost two years w/o cable. The new digital broadcast TV is actually decent in some areas. You can get up to 20 channels for free in metro areas. Its mostly network tv so you don't miss the popular stuff,(CSI, Idol, Daytime soaps and talk shows) As for movies, DVD's rock.

7. Yaduvanshi profile image51
    Yaduvanshiposted 6 years ago

I never fixed the time for TV. if some thing good to watch the hours are more else a very little time I spend watching TV

8. xethonxq profile image62
    xethonxqposted 6 years ago

I have the TV on most of the time mainly for background noise. The actual amount of TV I watch intentionally is probably about 1-2 hours per day.

working