jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Out of these cell phone providers who do you rate #1 - Sprint, Verizon, T-Mobile

1. dl53acy profile image75
    dl53acyposted 6 years ago

Out of these cell phone providers who do you rate #1 - Sprint, Verizon, T-Mobile,  or AT&T & why?

2. CassyLu1981 profile image84
    CassyLu1981posted 6 years ago

NOT VERIZON!!!!  This is my 2nd time going with Verizon and I wish I had learned the first time.  I can't wait until my contract is up so I can switch to AT&T!!!  We've had nothing but problems with Verzion service and if we ever need help it always takes at least 3 hours of standing at their store to get it figured out!  None of the people we have worked with have been very nice and yeah, I will NOT do verizon again EVER!

3. profile image0
    oldandwiseposted 6 years ago

None of the above. I'll keep my prepaid company, Page Plus.

4. cobrien profile image78
    cobrienposted 6 years ago

I don't know about Sprint or T-Mobile, but we had a couple bad experiences with Verizon. A customer service rep changed the minutes of our family share plan without permission and we got popped with a 500 bill. When we tied to change it back, we got charged 65 dollars a phone. I now use AT&T prepaid monthly $50 dollar unlimited plan and can never get a human on the phone.
      I got my son Boost mobile prepaid and am pleased with that. I can easily get courteous people on the phone.My son gets service everywhere. Our bill is down to 35 dollars a month for unlimited everything.

5. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image97
    TIMETRAVELER2posted 6 years ago

Verizon wireless, no question.  I tried Sprint and they were horrible...very poor customer service.  I had also had bad experiences on many levels with ATT.  Verizon wireless has excellent customer service and is always willing to work with customers.  For me, that's what counts!