jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Which brand of Laptop you trust? why?

1. Shake Shah profile image72
    Shake Shahposted 6 years ago

Which brand of Laptop you trust?  why?

2. vinner profile image75
    vinnerposted 6 years ago

If you are looking for durability surely it is Apple Mac. No other brand has such build quality. But me purchased only an Acer, price matters a lot sad

3. mad goat profile image64
    mad goatposted 6 years ago

http://www.electronista.com/articles/09 … 4th.place/

there are more studies I think. Anyway, it's more model-specific than brand-specific. Asus, DELL, HP and more have great laptops

4. Silwen profile image80
    Silwenposted 6 years ago

Some time ago, I used to trust IBM. Their laptops were the best. Off course, maybe they had not as perfect in design as Apple has, but their durability and engineering decisions were the best. After IBM laptop series were purchased by Lenovo, the computers became less durable. But still their T series seems worth attention. All other brands have many problems. HP has many problems with nVidia chips. Dell has many problem with overheating. Toshiba has problems with breaking hinges. This list can be endless. There are some really good models made by Sony Vaio. They use very good screens. Personally, I do not like Apple notebooks. They are too shiny for me.
    There are no brands that can be trusted 100%. All they have many problems. But if you need to choose one, pay attention to the business class models.