What is Pinterest? I've heard about this new thing on the internet called Pinter

1. RachaelLefler profile image96
    RachaelLeflerposted 6 years ago

What is Pinterest? I've heard about this new thing on the internet called Pinterest.

Does anyone actually use Pinterest? If so why and how'd you find out about it, and what is it good for?

2. Tricia1000 profile image70
    Tricia1000posted 6 years ago

Pinterest is a virtual pinboard where you can, while browsing the web, pin and share interesting content on the web.  You thus organize everything you like. You can also browse other users' pinboards. Since I am still waiting to join, I cannot yet say how it differs from social bookmarking sites. I would guess that it could attract more readers to your site. Currently you can join Pinterest by invitation only (I am on a waiting list).

3. Kexul profile image71
    Kexulposted 6 years ago

Pinterest is pretty much and online cork board. You can take things you like and pin them to your board. I'm not a member so my answer may not be the most correct, but that is what it has seemed like to me. Once you have the board up others can see it as well and find things they like.

working