jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What social media site do you often use? Is it Facebook, Twitter, my space. etc.

1. jeanniedoe profile image56
    jeanniedoeposted 5 years ago

What social media site do you often use? Is it Facebook, Twitter, my space. etc., and why?

2. SuffolkJason profile image87
    SuffolkJasonposted 5 years ago

I use Zurker!
    Zurker is a revolutionary type of social media that is owned by its members. It's open, transparent and democratic.
    There are no adverts and spam is strictly controlled.
    You can easily control your data and privacy and on your own terms.
    Zurker is still small; about 90,000 members worldwide but it's growing fast, probably about 100,000 members by the time you read this! To be serious, growth has averaged about 7,000 per day over the last week.
    Zurker is still in beta so it is a little bit clunky in places, but robust and fast.
    I've written a fuller hub about Zurker if you want to know more.
    If you want to join me in challenging FB and Mark Z just google "Zurker Invite".

3. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Facebook. I like the format, the simplicity, the clearness, it seems to open and welcoming.
    I hate twitter. So closed and narrow. So irritating and shadowed.

4. vinner profile image75
    vinnerposted 5 years ago

Facebook. Surely everything comes second only

5. iefox5 profile image58
    iefox5posted 5 years ago

I love the simplified design of Facebook.

6. profile image0
    kevinbrown55posted 5 years ago

I guess it really depends. Lately, I've been using Twitter the most although I do check my Facebook a few times a day. I prefer Twitter for the most part because it allows me to regulate my followers depending on what my interests are. Overall, I would have to say I use Facebook and Twitter pretty much the same amount.