jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Are you bored of Facebook yet?

1. jgall34 profile image70
    jgall34posted 5 years ago

Are you bored of Facebook yet?

I read an article that showed a third of Facebook users think they are using the service less.  However looking at the data it actually showed an increase in time spent using the site.  Just wanted an opinion if you are bored of Facebook and do you plan on spending less time on the site in the future.

2. profile image0
    Old Empresarioposted 5 years ago

I'm bored with the people on facebook more than the site itself, which could be something useful. But the daily posters tend to be a dull lot. I log on once in a while just to see the "three-a-days", as I call them, with their occasional and seemingly-obligatory posts of "Cookies today...yum!" or "Having a rough day sad" The only thing worse are the scores of responses that follow these inane utterances. We have the dumbest people on earth.

3. MickS profile image72
    MickSposted 5 years ago

Are you suggesting that some people were not bored from the start?

4. Victoria Anne profile image96
    Victoria Anneposted 5 years ago

I'm definitely bored with it and have been spending much less time on it for the last 6 months or so. I get notifications on my phone so the only time I really check it is when I get one.

5. staceyh profile image76
    staceyhposted 5 years ago

I'm pretty bored with Facebook, but like Old Empresario said, I think I'm more bored with the "friends" on there.  I see the most mundane or attention-seeking posts it's ridiculous.  I definitely don't check it as often as I used to.