jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you spend more time on Hub Pages or more time on social network sites e.g Fac

1. WebsiteConfetti profile image65
    WebsiteConfettiposted 5 years ago

Do you spend more time on Hub Pages or more time on social network sites e.g Facebook?

I used to check into Facebook quite frequently during the day (bad habit) but made myself stop. Now it seems my addiction has transferred onto Hub Pages, where I constantly seem to be checking in, answering questions, checking stats etc...

What about you? Do you use Hub Pages more than Facebook?

2. profile image0
    Vrijdag Pagesposted 5 years ago

As I've learning more and more about HP, I am spending more time on it. However, that is me. I like to get down to the bare bones of everything I do so I know how it works. I have no time for FB... it is just a place for people to put "Just woke up now cooking breakfast" or "good morning world" etc. Yes, FB is great for businesses, but I am spending more time on HP and learning about it and also other stuff from other hubs.

3. Teresa Schultz profile image79
    Teresa Schultzposted 5 years ago

I spend much more time on HubPages than I do on Facebook - in fact, I don't get it why more people don't join HubPages - there's a lot one can do on HubPages that is similar to what one can do on Facebook - enjoy the community, comment on what others have posted, receive comments on what you post, do sharing of others' posts, have your own posts shared, make new friends, and more - with one huge difference being that for simply "hanging out" on HubPages, making a few posts (hubs, asking questions, whatever) you can earn some extra income, whereas on Facebook, you can't.

4. CJWood71 profile image85
    CJWood71posted 5 years ago

I spend much more time on Hubpages than I do on Facebook.  I check in on Facebook from time to time, usually when I get an email that someone sent me a message, but I do not understand why people are so fascinated by Facebook.

I like to spend my time here on Hubpages because I feel there is so much more to do.  I am always able to learn something new and even manage to publish a new hub from time to time.  I have been finding that I spend more and more time here on Hubpages lately, it sort of grows on you.

5. Prosmith profile image57
    Prosmithposted 5 years ago

I am not using facebook much frequently but i like visit hubpages everyday because i find some more interesting topics and they are so useful too.Even here you can ask, read and also give suggestions or answers to others.Hubpages is very intersting place.

6. ashish04joshi profile image72
    ashish04joshiposted 5 years ago

Since I've joined HubPages, I've forgotten facebook completely...except to post my photos and all.
    I think it's a waste of time.
    Here, I can learn so much...

working