jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

What is your favorite feature found on a Mac that is not found on a PC?

1. roxygurl464 profile image61
    roxygurl464posted 5 years ago

What is your favorite feature found on a Mac that is not found on a PC?

2. skedsman91 profile image60
    skedsman91posted 5 years ago

I would have to say my favorite feature is gestures it just so cool i like the way you can swipe your finger left or right on the touch pad and you can back or forth between webpages on the web theres more to gestures but thats my favorite about gestures and gestures is my favorite thing about the mac thats not on a pc

roxygurl464posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Oh cool, I've never heard of this feature.  I'm a long time PC user and have been thinking about purchasing a macbook.  Everyone I have talked to raves about the Mac IOS.  Thanks for the answer!

3. BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image84
    BLACKANDGOLDJACKposted 5 years ago

Yeah, I'd like to know why a college student (or her father) would want to pay $600 more for a Mac rather than a PC.

I'm going over this with my daughter who is starting college real soon and she wants a Mac. Now, it seems to me that college students mostly do research and write papers with their computers.

So what can a Mac do that a PC can't do to help a college student succeed? Inquiring minds who don't want to waste money want to know.

What are all these great features of a Mac that get you an A rather than a B?

roxygurl464posted 5 years agoin reply to this

That's the same boat I'm in Jack.  I can't seem to justify paying that much extra for something that does the same thing as a less costly product.  I do, however, know from what I have read that the Macs are immune to viruses.

working