jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

If you have a blog, how many hours a week you spend on maintenance?

1. MargaritaEden profile image75
    MargaritaEdenposted 5 years ago

If you have a blog, how many hours a week you spend on maintenance?

Writing blog posts, updating, comments, marketing etc?

2. adam-kash profile image60
    adam-kashposted 5 years ago

Hello,

Well, it really depends on the work I plan for the week and the number of people commenting.. I would say on average - 3 hours a day. sometimes more, sometimes less, you can't really know for certain!

3. Ronna Pennington profile image82
    Ronna Penningtonposted 5 years ago

I took a class called Online Journalism...it was blogging. I spent 3 to 5 hours a day working on mine. Now that it's not a class assignment, I can't seem to make myself stay on top of it. I lost interest in my project, so I see that your blog should really be about something you are passionate about.

4. bernard.sinai profile image81
    bernard.sinaiposted 5 years ago

It depends on how much content you’ve got to put out. The more you publish, the more time you will need to spend on your blog.

I run a blog called PNG Warrior (pngwarrior.com) which publishes news and articles on martial arts and I spend around 2 hours a day or less maintaining it. Again, it all depends on the material I get or the comments.

5. steveso profile image78
    stevesoposted 5 years ago

How mch time I spend depends upon how many posts I have made and how many comments I have received. Sometimes it is a littyle as 2 hours and sometimes 10 hours a week.

6. tnvrstar profile image75
    tnvrstarposted 5 years ago

I use blogger free platform. So, it is very easy to maintain the blog. I just spend 15-30 minutes a day for publishing a new post. That's it!

working