jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What's up with this hash-tag thing that has totally swept social media these day

1. TheHoleStory profile image81
    TheHoleStoryposted 3 years ago

What's up with this hash-tag thing that has totally swept social media these days?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12023086_f260.jpg

2. clivewilliams profile image83
    clivewilliamsposted 3 years ago

I#dont#know#maybe#it#has#something#todo#with#browns

3. Venkatachari M profile image55
    Venkatachari Mposted 3 years ago

I think it is a way of ensuring that your comment or reply reaches the person whom you target immediately and definitely.

4. Benedictowelmar profile image61
    Benedictowelmarposted 3 years ago

Hashtags are links on your social media accounts like Twitter, Instagram and Facebook that link search to search results and display other posts that have also used the same hashtag. They are also used to categorize posts about a certain subject so that they are easy to follow and find. Social media users can have some conversations within a certain hashtag feed by tagging their posts with the same tag each time they post it.

read here: http://benedictowelmar.hubpages.com/hub … These-Tips

5. monia saad profile image77
    monia saadposted 3 years ago

i think they use hashtags for all marketer or people using social media for affiliate or cpa
    thinking networker hhhh

6. Normyo Yonormyo profile image79
    Normyo Yonormyoposted 3 years ago

It is the cheapest way of getting into contact with your audience. You do not need to build a website where people can react.
    It is the cheapest way of reaching a bigger audience. Everybody following a person using the #hashtag will get a message and maybe some of them will be interested in the subject of the hashtag. So you do not need to buy airtime or advertisement space to get your program out there.
    It is the easiest way of getting people interested in your program or subject because others are doing all the work of promoting your program.

working