What is the best software to buy for simple photo editing and storage that doesn

1. brakel2 profile image80
    brakel2posted 3 years ago

What is the best software to buy for simple photo editing and storage that doesn't have monthly fee?

2. gposchman profile image83
    gposchmanposted 3 years ago

I purchased Paint Shop Pro 8.1 a ;long time ago and found it to be an excellent Graphics software that included photo editing. Unfortunately I do not believe it is available today, unless you can find a used copy. It cost me about $40.

However there is a free software for graphics editing and it is available on the internet, it is called GIMP.  There is no storage fees, the software is open source and I am told it is a very good package.  It takes a bit of time to download, but once installed it is pretty easy to learn. There are lots of tutorials and an online manual you can download.
    Good luck.

Gene Poschman

3. askformore lm profile image70
    askformore lmposted 3 years ago

From your question I can see that you asked your question via an iPhone!
    Well, I know very well that this fact doesn't mean that you in general are an Apple Computer user. ... But if you are, then all Macs are delivered with (free/inclusive) software that can perform much more than simple photo editing.

working