How to increase traffic to your site?

1. Rafiq23 profile image87
    Rafiq23posted 3 years ago

How to increase traffic to your site?

What are the tips that will increase traffic to your blog. Please share your experience.

2. younghopes profile image75
    younghopesposted 3 years ago

Getting your posts on pinterest and google+ is going to help you the most. For me twitter and Facebook have never been a success.

3. Sinbadsailorman profile image76
    Sinbadsailormanposted 3 years ago

You Must Continually promote Your Blog With all your Social Networkers ie Facebook, Twitter, Google, Google+, Youtube, Dig, StumbleUpon, Delicious, etc. When you create a new posting share it with a link back to that post a few minutes later share an older post the same way. We have to remember the Google+ the FaceBook and the Twitter is like a old cable roller they do not always post the way that you think they might One posting on these especially will never drive traffic I need to restart doing this my self because they have silently started limiting your repeated postings. So your new strategy will have to change as they do. Example you create a new post you share at different intervals at all the Big dogs. &am 8am 9 am 10 am etc. now pay attention because you'll have to test to see which Social Net-worker drives the bigger wave and at what time. If you have Lots of posts that you have not yet done this with introduce them as you would the new post  then follow with and older post that you have already shared. Because the big dogs rotate their content your not being seen as you see it as you post it. I have Nine + blogs and 5 websites so I do this whenever traffic drops below 200 300 hundred per week in views. create a spread sheet with you posts links first use the long tail link that you see in the address bar copy paste It when they finally stop sharing that change the the way the address appears and get a short link at one of the many different twitter places that do this. and start over. These Big dogs rotate their content that you summit so you have to track your postings at them say the first time you start the traffic should jump high and after a few runs they have only allowed the postings to run that drive their traffic and only when you repost.. I have a spread sheet of all my blogs and their best drivers are there and you can post just by opening new windows to your social networkers one right after another but don't spam it makes it to easy for them to target your postings hence the time blocks One hour or 10 minutes its up to you. you need to track your postings results to see how to best post your new materials and where and what time of day drive the most traffic.

working