jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Are you planning on purchasing the new Apple Watch?

1. harmony155 profile image70
    harmony155posted 2 years ago

Are you planning on purchasing the new Apple Watch?

2. chuckandus6 profile image75
    chuckandus6posted 2 years ago

no, I.don't even wear a watch to tell time, I instead use my cellphone as my clock. Although it is interesting concept, just not for me.

3. Zelkiiro profile image95
    Zelkiiroposted 2 years ago

What? No. Why would I? I don't even wear a regular watch, let alone an overpriced piece of junk from Apple that would require being charged.

If I need to know what time it is, that's what my cheapy cell phone is for. Or my car's clock. Or the wall clocks where I work. Or hell, the two computers near my station which both give the time in the lower right-hand corner.

And if I have any need for any other computer functions, well, that's what my computer is for. Fancy that, eh?

I have no need for garbage like the Apple Watch.

4. Patty Inglish, MS profile image94
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 2 years ago

No, I think I'd get a SmartPhone before the Apple Watch. Having many pieces of technology at once gets on my nerves.

I like Commander Scott Kelly's personal/sleeping area on the ISS - he has two laptops and a large iPad mounted where he can see and access them all easily at any time. That would be enough for me.

5. profile image0
    Stargrrlposted 2 years ago

I am, as soon as I can afford to purchase one.  I think I'm the only one who things they're really cool.

working