jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is your least favorite place in the United States?

1. C.Ferreira profile image67
    C.Ferreiraposted 8 years ago

What is your least favorite place in the United States?

2. profile image42
    daym1posted 8 years ago

TEXAS! It is dry and hot and if you are traveling, there is watch out for rattlesnake signs everywhere. And they have giant cockroaches that will jump on you! No thank you!

3. wannabwestern profile image93
    wannabwesternposted 8 years ago

I would have to say far West Texas. Think Midland/Odessa area. The area is endlessly flat, dry, and dusty for miles--a veritable barren wasteland. Sure, it produces oil. Oil refineries and drilling rigs dot the landscape. But it also produces some of the crudest people I have ever encountered. Not a great place to live, but an interesting spot to collect material for a colorful true west novel.

4. profile image43
    M3LM3N22posted 8 years ago

i would have to say Texas because 1)its hot 2)my most hated teacher is from Texas (his name is Mr.Q but ppl call him Mr.Queer) and 3) ITS DRY BORING HOT AND UGLY!! annndd........ my also least favprite place is also mcdonalds beacause there fries are WAAAAYYYY too salty and the burgers are always made all sloppy and also because its wayyy fattening!! NOW CALL ME CRAZY BUT AM I NOT RIGHT!?!?!

5. HubGirl03 profile image58
    HubGirl03posted 7 years ago

I-10 between El Paso to San Antonio because there is no cell phone service for hours on end between those two cities.....

6. Wendy S. Wilmoth profile image79
    Wendy S. Wilmothposted 7 years ago

I don't have one that I would definitely call the worst. Most have their pros and cons. For instance I am learning that Kansas is too hot in the summer and too cold in the winter, but I wouldn't say it doesn't have its pros. If I had to pick, I'd probably say Clinton, Oklahoma. I had to stay overnight there once and it is just a really depressing town, but if I had the chance to get to know it better I'd probably find something to like.

working