jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is your opinion on Nigeria and Fraud?

1. fierycj profile image75
    fierycjposted 8 years ago

What is your opinion on Nigeria and Fraud?

Be sincere and straightforward...no need to be all nice about it.

2. viryabo profile image86
    viryaboposted 8 years ago

Thinking about Nigeria & the attendant fraud gets me all worked up. Reason?
    The leaders and politicians are blind and deaf, and i dont see a change in them anytime soon.
    Blind to what is happening in the world today, and not giving a toss about the peolpes welfare even though they are widely travelled, and deaf because they dont hear the peoples voice, cries and pains.
    All busy sticking their fingers in the money pot. Steal! Steal! steal!
    I could go on, but i have to be careful about my choice of words.
    Personally, i think they are all shameless BAS..........RDS! as they encourage fraud, and at the same time turn around and chop off hungry Jangbadi's (spelling?) hand for stealing a goat.

3. Lady_E profile image74
    Lady_Eposted 8 years ago

I think the situation is slightly improving smile

4. efeglo profile image58
    efegloposted 8 years ago

Yes i do believe there is much fraud among Nigerians.  I also believe there are so many innocent people out there like myself.  The world is corrupt.  All we need do is to ask God to cause His fear to rule the world especially among the youths.  They want to get rich as quick as possible.

5. lime light power profile image60
    lime light powerposted 6 years ago

That's pretty funny question? Considering that every internet email scam in the world for some reason or another seems to have something to do with Nigeria and someone asking you to help them collect money that is waiting in some shady bank account for them... Not to mention the usual news stories we hear about Nigeria... elections, general chaos, etc.

In my mind Nigeria is synonymous with fraud.