jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

what is the best country to live in in the whole world if i wanted to emmigrate?

1. profile image44
    i am cazzaposted 8 years ago

what is the best country to live in in the whole world if i wanted to emmigrate?

would like all your personal opinions and experiences of the cultures, finance, pros and cons, and the ease of the processes of emmigraton in different countries.

2. profile image0
    cathinfranceposted 8 years ago

France! Have a look at my blog if you like: provencesouthoffrance.blogspot.com  I've travelled to many countries/continents in the course of my work and for quality of life, culture, weather, food, built environment and nature I'd say France beats pretty well everywhere else. Others will have their own favourites...  :-)

3. Miss Travel profile image60
    Miss Travelposted 8 years ago

Before you can make much progress on your quest, you're going to have to answer a number of questions for yourself.

- Do you like warm weather or cold? Seasons or a constant climate?

- Are you willing to learn a new language?

- Is your current nationality one that makes you a desirable immigration candidate?

- Are you moving for retirement, or to work?

- Do you want a radically new cultural experience, or something pretty similar to where you came from?

- Do you need modern luxury or would you be happy in a developing country?

- Aer you bringing a family or moving on your own?

Without knowing the answer to these, it's hard to give you very good advice, because different countries are better for different people.

Though I will admit that cathinfrance's answer (France) does cover a lot of ground - a range of climates, and different levels of development, urbanization, and cosmopolitanness (cosmopolitaneity?).

4. prettydarkhorse profile image64
    prettydarkhorseposted 8 years ago

I suggest Europe, specifically Norway, Switzerland or Austria, they have the highest quality of life there, plus it is accessible to different parts of Europe..

working