jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (11 posts)

What's the most amount of money you've ever spent on a vacation

1. alekhouse profile image82
    alekhouseposted 8 years ago

Are you sorry you did?

2. Ivorwen profile image78
    Ivorwenposted 8 years ago

Last summer we spent about $3,000 on vacation, and no, we are not at all sorry we did.  It was well worth it.

3. LondonGirl profile image89
    LondonGirlposted 8 years ago

We spent about £4,000 all in ($6,000) going to Mongolia - two of us, including flights to China, trans-siberian train to Ulaan Bataar, equipment, visas, injections and so forth. That was for a period of about 10 weeks in total. Didn't regret a penny of it, and we ended up in profit overall, from selling article and photographs.

alekhouseposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I spent $10,000 on a trip to Africa, by myself. I was treating myself for finishing up a PhD program and beating cancer...both at the same time. It was over 15 years ago, so you can imagine how much it would cost now. But I have never regretted it. I stayed and traveled around in Africa all summer. It was one of the best trips I ever had.

4. Maddie Ruud profile image77
    Maddie Ruudposted 8 years ago

alekhouse,

I notice you're posting the same questions both here on the forums and in the "Answers" section of the site.  Please pick one or the other for each question!

alekhouseposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Sorry, didn't mean to do that. In fact, didn't realize the other one was on. I'm just catching on to all the diff. applications on the site. It takes time. I took the other one off and leaving this one on only. Am I getting demerits for that?

1. Maddie Ruud profile image77
        Maddie Ruudposted 8 years ago in reply to this

'Course not.  Just giving you a friendly heads-up!

5. Negativo profile image54
    Negativoposted 8 years ago

Last year a I spent a summe of 3.000 Euro on my vacation.

Its was cool/

"So much so better".

6. profile image53
    untiedshoelaceposted 8 years ago

My family of 15 went to Turks and Caicos and spent a total of 46 thousand dollars for the week (7 days). I thought it was well worth it, but I wasn't the one who paid. =]

7. profile image0
    Ghost32posted 8 years ago

I've never had a vacation.

8. earnestshub profile image88
    earnestshubposted 8 years ago

about 20k on a trip around the USA and Canada to all the car museums and racing circuits.

working