This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

If you could, where would you travel this summer?

1. Ultimate Hubber profile image63
    Ultimate Hubberposted 8 years ago

If you could, where would you travel this summer?

2. billyaustindillon profile image65
    billyaustindillonposted 8 years ago

A nice relaxing beach somewhere away from it all - barbados or the Caymans would be nice.

3. bluefire profile image61
    bluefireposted 8 years ago

The beaches of British Columbia for a surfing trip. Ain't going to happen this year sad

4. parrster profile image85
    parrsterposted 8 years ago

Somewhere cooler, summers here (Queensland Australia) are scorchers and not pleasant at all. I like New Zealand's South Island; has beautiful scenery. Europe would be great, although our summer is their winter, so not sure if that would be ideal. Always wanted to see the Grand canyon... gee, choices, choices wink

5. lilian_sg profile image73
    lilian_sgposted 8 years ago

Japan! It has always been at the top of my list.

6. Beata Stasak profile image83
    Beata Stasakposted 8 years ago

To Cocos Island to dream looking at the calm blue ocean, live in a simple hut and every morning crack a cocos for a breakfast, take a canoe for exploring the peaceful bays...my friend just came from there and gave me this idea...I can not wait to go...

7. profile image44
    Manisha Chopraposted 7 years ago

to a cool hill station where i will be away from all the heat. Summers in India are very warm

8. GGtimeshares profile image59
    GGtimesharesposted 7 years ago

If I have the chance to travel this summer I will go to Australia and visit my relatives there.

working