Your most favorite and least favorite American city?

1. Ultimate Hubber profile image63
    Ultimate Hubberposted 7 years ago

Your most favorite and least favorite American city?

2. Agatha Pearl profile image55
    Agatha Pearlposted 7 years ago

Based on places I have lived, Wenatchee, WA is my favorite city. Wenatchee sits in the middle of the state, halfway between Seattle and Spokane.  One can experience the best of all four seasons.

The valley in which the city sits, is incredibly scenic. Hills all around, fruit orchards and the Columbia River flows by.  Summer and early fall promise an aboundance of fresh fruits from cherries and pears, to apples.  The Columbia River offers great fishing.

Though the cost of living can be found to be high, the quality of life by far exceeds one's expectations. It's a wonderful place to call home and raise a family.

My least favorite city is Dallas, TX.  It's a concrete jungle.  The weather is unforgiving and there is just not many entertainment venues provided for families with young children.  The people who live in Dallas are extremely rude in person and on the roads. 

If there is a plot of land that exists in Dallas, it won't be there for long. I see it as a city of greed and excess.  Education and city officials have been found to be corrupt.  The city is unable to keep their police force stable.  Dallas is not a place I would choose to raise children.

3. GGtimeshares profile image59
    GGtimesharesposted 7 years ago

My favorite US cities are New York City, Los Angeles, Orlando, Chicago, and Austin.

working