jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What's your favorite season?

1. Daniel J. Neumann profile image60
    Daniel J. Neumannposted 7 years ago

What's your favorite season?

I like Spring. It's like a rebirth or an awakening.

2. Tusitala Tom profile image65
    Tusitala Tomposted 7 years ago

I think it depends where you live, Daniel.   If you lived on the Antarctic mainland it'd be a fair guess high summer would be your favourite time.   I live in Sydney, Australia, where the climate is relatively mild most of the year round.   For example, three cold months, three really hot and six (Spring and Autumn) just about right.   However, there is more rain in Spring.  My favourite season is, therefore, Autumn.'

You, know, Daniel, I think you're trying to set some sort of record for question asking....Why don't you write a hub on it.

3. Digital Alchemist profile image58
    Digital Alchemistposted 7 years ago

I agree that this largely depends on where you live.  I have lived in Richmond and New York and when I'm in Richmond the summer is just too hot, so I prefer fall or spring.  When I'm in NY the choice is definitely summer.  It rarely gets much above 90 and you can be outside all the time.  It's wonderful!

4. lilian_sg profile image73
    lilian_sgposted 7 years ago

I have not experienced all 4 seasons yet as I have only lived in Singapore and Malaysia. Here we usually have hot and wet seasons only smile but I have travelled to China before where I experienced winter. http://hubpages.com/hub/My-Impressions-of-China-Beijing

So if I could, I would say that I like weather that is cooling but without rain..... like the weather up on Cameron Highlands. http://hubpages.com/hub/Cameron-Highlan … n-Malaysia

5. KKalmes profile image59
    KKalmesposted 7 years ago

the season I am in... whatever that season may be...

6. GGtimeshares profile image60
    GGtimesharesposted 7 years ago

I liked summer. I loved to go far places during summer.

7. WebIWeave profile image83
    WebIWeaveposted 6 years ago

My favorite season is early Fall.  The weather is cool but not yet cold.

working