jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

if you had the opportunity to move to another country, which one would you move

1. vicki simms profile image74
    vicki simmsposted 7 years ago

if you had the opportunity to move to another country, which one would you move to and why?

2. shalinimanivet profile image54
    shalinimanivetposted 7 years ago

If i got the chance to move from my country i will move to newsland because this is the one of the country following very strict health management and disease prevention methods as my knowledge.... thank you

3. profile image43
    zonepropertyposted 7 years ago

I want go to japan bcz japan is the country who have good technology in the world and i wish to setup business link to japan.... i wish japan's people are invest to our country like - train budget , property , hotel , factory etc .... If any body invest in property then visit : http://zoneproperty.com

4. cjcarter profile image76
    cjcarterposted 7 years ago

I would go to Australia, no question. It's an english speaking country, has beautiful beaches, and is warm. Perfection.

5. Petra Vlah profile image61
    Petra Vlahposted 7 years ago

I have made up my mind and I am working on the details; I will be moving to Spain, hopfully rather sooner than later.
    Spain's beauty and its charm, its history, its climate, but most of all the frendly and sophisticated people of this country made it easy for me to get over the concern of cultural shock

6. nettech profile image60
    nettechposted 7 years ago

Definitely Dubai, been there several times and absolutly love it.

It has fantastic weather all year around, great people, great shopping, sea views and a mixed culture of east and west.  A blend of both worlds.  The quality of life is the main reason I'd move because at least Id get a chance to see and appreciate loved ones.

Wouldn't mind Australia either since its the closest thing to being English but with plenty of beaches...lol

7. lilian_sg profile image75
    lilian_sgposted 7 years ago

I would say Australia. I like the laidback culture. Or maybe I'm just tired of the fast pace in Singapore. http://hubpages.com/hub/My-ytip-to-Pert … -Australia

working