jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What to wear in Vegas this time of year?

1. Neil Ashworth profile image46
    Neil Ashworthposted 7 years ago

What to wear in Vegas this time of year?

I am travelling to Las Vegas from Ireland next week for a conference and want to know what the weather is like...

2. Loveslove profile image58
    Lovesloveposted 7 years ago

I dont know ..ive never been but my daughter was there a few weeks ago i will ask her and report back !!

3. MickS profile image70
    MickSposted 7 years ago

Clothes, they work anywhere, anytime of the year.

4. BTVegas profile image57
    BTVegasposted 7 years ago

Right now, we are having highs in the 60's and lows in the 40's, which translates to somewhere around highs near 20 and lows at about 6 degrees celsuis.  It can get fairly windy, especially at night.  I would recommend bringing a jacket for nights and you should be fine with a sweater during the day.  In all honesty, the wind can be a larger factor in what you need to wear than the actual temperature.  I wouldn't plan on wearing short sleeves, but you won't need gloves or a hat either.  The good news is that it doesn't look like we'll have rain any time soon.
    Hope this helps; enjoy your time in Las Vegas.

5. copywriter31 profile image91
    copywriter31posted 7 years ago

You will need a sweater for outside, night activities and maybe a lightweight, long-sleeved shirt for the days. BTW, this is the best time of year to be in Vegas - weather-wise... Win a bundle!

6. protrader profile image58
    protraderposted 7 years ago

Hey Neil, How about something like this-- A t-shirt that says on the front "Hi, I'm from Ireland..." then on the back "And I Don't Need a Bail-Out!" (then of course, have your wealth-building website url under that). LOL, I bet you get some response. Have fun and good luck!

7. Neil Ashworth profile image46
    Neil Ashworthposted 7 years ago

protrader - I missed that one! Maybe next time..;-)

working