jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you enjoy going on a cruise or prefer to stay on land?

1. freecampingaussie profile image61
    freecampingaussieposted 7 years ago

Do you enjoy going on a cruise  or prefer to stay on land?

We loved our cruise calling into new ports, sipping on chardonay in the spa watching land in the distance !
    Do you like them ?
    What stops you from going on one?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/4269888_f260.jpg

2. Happyboomernurse profile image86
    Happyboomernurseposted 7 years ago

Love cruises because they're all inclusive, travel to great places, have great entertainment and facilities on board, a variety of dining options and cost far less than trying to do the same things on land. I also think they're an especially good deal for seniors who get good discounts on the cruise prices.

3. wwpauljd profile image52
    wwpauljdposted 7 years ago

I would prefer to stay on land but near the water. That way you can kind of have both!

4. traghetti_ferry profile image57
    traghetti_ferryposted 7 years ago

I love cruise ... ever! Just returned from a Costa Cruise tour on the east side on Mediterranean Sea

5. profile image0
    gogogoposted 6 years ago

While I enjoy a cruise, a land vacation is my favourite .  I like the freedom of exploring, without the restrain of having to be back onboard at a certain time. I also like to immerse myself in the local culture.  The short time ashore, off a cruise, is a teaser to want to come back at another time.

6. Pikachusif profile image70
    Pikachusifposted 6 years ago

Well, I would prefer cruises better than staying on land, because of the jolly good time that is available on each. Plus, you said staying on land, because cruises can sail into the ports of many beautiful and culturally enriching cities, towns and countries. Overall, the land is beautiful, yet I must say cruises.

-On so many different levels, Pikachsuif

working