jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

If you could travel anywhere on the planet where would you want to go first & wh

1. Ken R. Abell profile image82
    Ken R. Abellposted 7 years ago

If you could travel anywhere on the planet where would you want to go first & why?

2. tony0724 profile image59
    tony0724posted 7 years ago

Japan for me. Not metropolitan Japan but the more remote regions. I like their culture and how they regard their elderly in high esteem . Here we try to shove them away in the USA and we see them as fossils with outdated thinking.

3. profile image0
    Rouillieposted 7 years ago

Caving in some amazing place!  Someplace with insects I've never seen, scents  I've never smelled; with the expectation that I'd be awed by new things, great and small!

4. JessicaHugh profile image58
    JessicaHughposted 7 years ago

I have been dying to head to Jordan.  I've always been curious about cultures relating to bible times and growing up reading wild stories about Arabian Nights and the Wadi Rum have always peeked my curiosity.  Places like Petra, Karak and Desert Castles fascinate me with their history and romantic tales.  No other place strikes me as more fun filled and adventurous!

5. lawrencebeach2010 profile image60
    lawrencebeach2010posted 7 years ago

Italy, the more rural areas. It's gorgeous and it'd be nice to just get lost in culture.

working