jump to last post 1-15 of 15 discussions (15 posts)

What's your perfect temperature range?

1. BenWritings profile image78
    BenWritingsposted 7 years ago

What's your perfect temperature range?

Mine would be 50-70

I can't stand heat and summer

In TN, the humidity can make an 80 degree day boggy, miserable, overwhelmingly hot.

But I remember in CO, the air was so fresh and dry, that it could be 90 degrees and still comfortable.

2. essiheart profile image79
    essiheartposted 7 years ago

I would say 68 degrees smile

3. angel88 profile image55
    angel88posted 7 years ago

Oh, I like 28 Celsius I think. Over 30 is too much smile

4. TimMEy profile image82
    TimMEyposted 7 years ago

In Celsius I am at my best from 26-29 degrees. Everything underneath does not allow me to wear shorts and everything above makes me sweat like a waterfall wink

5. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 7 years ago

About 45F-65F smile. Here in Wyoming the temps run from -40F-125F, and my favorite temps usually only turn up for a couple weeks in the spring and a couple weeks in the fall. I do so love spring and fall tongue. Thankfully we don't have humidity, though -- it can be pouring rain out and still not get over 50%, average in my part of the state is about 25% in summer and 35%-40% in winter.

6. Misty39 profile image57
    Misty39posted 7 years ago

I like it to be warm/cool not the humidity or the freezing cold especially the dampness as is Massachusetts.Not a very good place to retire.

7. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 7 years ago

I say 90 to 100 degrees because I live in Fort Collins, Colorado and the humidity here is very dry as we are set right up against the Rocky mountains. A very beautiful city and is known as the Choice City of Colorado. Yes Fort Collins is the city when on August 1, 1982 A.D. a Sunday morning that GOD shown me in a vision the other side of death. It is glorious.

8. BenWritings profile image78
    BenWritingsposted 7 years ago

I was born in fort collins, how odd

Thats cool

9. profile image0
    SilverGenesposted 7 years ago

I actually like humidity as long as I don't have to do anything strenuous. I like hot, when the air doesn't move and leaves moisture on my skin.... Cat on a Hot Tin Roof kind of thing.

10. Elizabeth99 profile image59
    Elizabeth99posted 7 years ago

Rainy. That is my favorite. That or warmish, like and early spring day where it is just warm enough to be outside without a sweater or jacket, but still chilly enough to want one smile

11. craftybegonia profile image74
    craftybegoniaposted 7 years ago

Spring! Winter's too cold, fall's too windy and damp, summer, well, let's add summer to the mix...Spring and summer, now that's great!

12. maria.rose profile image36
    maria.roseposted 7 years ago

Around 68 to 70 with a cool fresh breeze for me.

13. ChristineVianello profile image60
    ChristineVianelloposted 7 years ago

60-70 is perfect temperature for me. I love sping time in Philadelphia, everything is colorful and vibrant and the temperature is perfect. The summers here are sticky and too hot. 100 degrees with 100% humidity. eh

14. raghavrathi profile image68
    raghavrathiposted 7 years ago

i am a winter freak so i would say,

0-7 degrees celsius is my fav. period.......

15. zduckman profile image61
    zduckmanposted 6 years ago

I am happiest in warm weathr climates. If I can wear shorts and flip flops, Im happy. For me this equates to between 70-90 degrees.