jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Where would you travel?

1. ajayshah2005 profile image55
    ajayshah2005posted 5 years ago

Where would you travel?

Where would you travel if you could go anywhere in the world?

2. JimTxMiller profile image78
    JimTxMillerposted 5 years ago

Anywhere I can go by car in North and South America.
    I could never exhaust all the tremendous locales to experience in this lifetime.
    The environmental impact of commercial air travel is too great for me to ever use it.
    It is much harder and much more costly than it used to be to catch a tramp steamer to travel abroad.

3. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Germany, France, Italy, Romania, New Zealand, Greece, Israel, Spain, etc. I love traveling smile

4. lilian_sg profile image74
    lilian_sgposted 5 years ago

America, Europe again and Japan. Haven't been to all these countries yet.

5. Beata Stasak profile image84
    Beata Stasakposted 5 years ago

Planning to go to Canada, hope my wish for this year will come true:) Travelled all around Europe, visited Asia and living in Australia...there are two big continents I have placed my foot on...so hopefully one day I will...

6. teaches12345 profile image95
    teaches12345posted 5 years ago

I would make a trip to Europe to visit Span, Italy and France.  I think these places are so beautiful and offer to much history.

7. cjpooja26 profile image62
    cjpooja26posted 5 years ago

I would like to visit South Korea ,because i am watching Korean drama and getting mad over Korean culture ,people,but apart from these what i have seen till now ,Korean people are very innocent and one of the safest ,beautiful and developed country and i am waiting for that moment when i will be in Korea.

working