jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Should I more to Australia for a year to just to get away from this Economy?

1. Steven Huffer profile image58
    Steven Hufferposted 6 years ago

Should I more to Australia for a year to just to get away from this Economy?

I feel a radical cultural change will be good for me.

2. agvulpes profile image88
    agvulpesposted 6 years ago

Mate why would you move here for only a year? 
    This country (Australia) is the greatest country in the world and I would not want to live anywhere else!    Does that answer your question?

3. clintonb profile image58
    clintonbposted 6 years ago

Just make a better life there. Agreed. Its a very beautiful country.

4. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

It would be wonderful, and if I wanted to leave here, that is where I would to go.  But the economy is bad world wide right now, so in that sense it might not be a better place to be.

5. Blond Logic profile image98
    Blond Logicposted 6 years ago

No you should not go to Australia, you should come to  Northern Brazil! Beautiful weather, beautiful people, great economy, the freshest fruit.
    The wine isn't as good though.

6. kristine1274 profile image58
    kristine1274posted 6 years ago

Running from the problem won't help...it will just be here when you get back..  In all seriousness, I hear that Australia is a wonderful place, you might not want to come back.  I don't know if the economy there is any stronger than here.

7. maddot profile image79
    maddotposted 6 years ago

Hi from down under!
    The Austraian economy has managed to avoid the economic turmoil being experienced  in many other countries. We are not in recession. The Australian dollar is strong which does make it more expensive for foreign  visitors but there are jobs and there are many young people from a variety of countries visiting here to ride out the economic woes in their respective countries.
    The country is  big, the climate varies from region to region, the air is clean and free, the beaches are magnificent, the food is fresh and there are big open spaces.
    In general Aussies are regarded as friendly and very relaxed.