How do you decide which world-wide current event to attend?

1. K9keystrokes profile image94
    K9keystrokesposted 6 years ago

How do you decide which world-wide current event to attend?

2. UnnamedHarald profile image99
    UnnamedHaraldposted 6 years ago

Assuming you mean "write about", I tend to look for news I feel is important and almost completely ignored by mainstream media. I'm more comfortable if I already have an historical perspective of the event, but sometimes it's a great excuse to research and gain new knowledge.

3. tirelesstraveler profile image81
    tirelesstravelerposted 6 years ago

I assume you mean ,"How to decide which protest rally, to participate in or sporting event or celebrity to see". I generally pick something or someone I feel strongly about.  Distance,lodging  and transportation factor into the decision as well. I wanted to see Queen Elizabeth so I rode my bike the 10 miles to where she was. Taking public transit can have pros and cons. Some current events like the World Cup or the Olympics you go to if you have time and money.  If you have time and no money you go when you have friends, that live near the event, with whom to stay.  If you stay with friends be the worlds best guest.  Bring a gift to your friend.  Nothing fancy. Clean up after yourself and help your host when possible. Be polite. Good guest are nearly always welcome and your reputation precedes you

working