jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (13 posts)

Which place is famous for delicious mangoes?

1. breathing profile image61
    breathingposted 6 years ago

Which place is famous for delicious mangoes?

Mango is my favorite fruit. It is found all over the world and I think most of the people like this fruit very much.

2. PMS9 profile image71
    PMS9posted 6 years ago

Mango is my favorite fruit too, in India, Maharashtra is well known place for variety of delicious mangoes.

3. J.S.Matthew profile image82
    J.S.Matthewposted 6 years ago

Cambodia! My father in law has a Mango farm. The season only lasts for about a month so the majority of the fruit is preserved, dried and pickled. Most Cambodian dishes that use Mango require "Green/Unripe" Mangoes. Great question! If you'd like to see a sample recipe, follow this link: http://jsmatthew.hubpages.com/hub/Simpl … ce-Recipes

4. carolp profile image80
    carolpposted 6 years ago

Philippines has delicious sweet mangos. Cold mango juice is my favorite. Fruit salads taste perfect adding mango. Fresh slices of mango after breakfast...or mango cake as dessert. Hm..yami..

5. Troyangeluk profile image48
    Troyangelukposted 6 years ago

somehwere trpoical lol probably some nice place in Brazil

6. davenmidtown profile image87
    davenmidtownposted 6 years ago

Africa is currently the hot spot for mango's.  Mango's are grown world wide but probably the best mango's are from India.  That is my opinion.

7. lcbenefield profile image75
    lcbenefieldposted 6 years ago

My kitchen!  Can't get enough of these yummy treats.

8. SilentReed profile image85
    SilentReedposted 6 years ago

In my grandparent's backyard.Although we as children had to be careful when climbing up the trees because the red ants also share our love for the delicious mangoes smile

9. ReuVera profile image81
    ReuVeraposted 6 years ago

Israel! I didn't try mangoes of the places mentioned above, but mangoes grown in Israel are heavenly fruits, soft, sweet, juicy! Israelicious!

10. legitimo profile image45
    legitimoposted 6 years ago

Hunt's Point Market in the Bronx N.Y.,or You can check the Fruit section in your grocery store.If You ever visit N.Y.C there are always vendors on the corner.

11. makusr profile image60
    makusrposted 6 years ago

Malvan, near Goa, India. The mango variety is locally known as Haapus and

internationally known as Alfonso

Another variety is Malihabadi, grown near Lucknow, Uttar pradesh, India.

Extremely mouth watering

12. profile image0
    Charlene Marianoposted 6 years ago

According to Guinness World Book of Records, the world's sweetest mangoes is produce in Guimaras, Philippines. Indeed it is! I am from this country and I attest that our mangoes our genuinely delicious and sweet. You will forgot your name when you taste it.

13. moiragallaga profile image82
    moiragallagaposted 6 years ago

Philippine mangoes are the best! You should try them, I heard the Queen of England loves Philippine mangoes too.