jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What your favorite town/city and why?

1. jake13edward profile image60
    jake13edwardposted 6 years ago

What your favorite town/city and why?

Out of the whole world whats your favorite town/city and why is it your favorite?

2. profile image0
    Indigitalposted 6 years ago

New York - I've never been and it's somewhere I really wish I could see. I find the whole feel of the place, from it's huge central-business-district to it's outer-areas to be incredibly structured and beautiful. It's always been one of the biggest places and I find it more compelling then these new attractions, such as Dubai.

3. SportsAgencyblog profile image56
    SportsAgencyblogposted 6 years ago

Paris, Its always been my dream to be there. I just see the place in television and in pictures. I feel its a great place and a romantic place for lovers. I wan to live there with my family if time permits. Very nice one...

4. CZCZCZ profile image85
    CZCZCZposted 6 years ago

Portland Oregon at least in the summers it is a great place to live.  Great food, nice people and relaxed environment in general.

5. diogenes profile image70
    diogenesposted 6 years ago

La Paz, Baja Californai Sur. 
    It's nearly perfect...Bob

6. aravindb1982 profile image82
    aravindb1982posted 6 years ago

My favourite is Puttaparthi in Andhra Pradesh in India. The reason - it is the place of residence of my Guru and I have meaning ion life today because of my Guru or Master

7. profile image0
    Kieran Gracieposted 6 years ago

Unfortunately Indigital has already said New York, so my next favorite city is Rome (outside the summer tourist season).  It has breathtaking statues and architecture at every turn, it was the setting for Roman Holiday so must be the most romantic city in the world, and ..... it has the Vatican.  The Pieta just inside the door, the Cistine Chapel, the great pictures that are really mosaics, the list goes on and on.

Go to Rome before you die!

8. MazioCreate profile image72
    MazioCreateposted 6 years ago

Without a doubt, PARIS! There is a thrumming pulse to this beautiful city, that I feel the moment I enter her walls. It may have to do with the monuments, her age or the people, but I always feel an overwhelming urge to run through the streets shouting because of the sheer joy I feel of being there.

9. CeresTine profile image57
    CeresTineposted 6 years ago

For the weekend, Las Vegas! It has a surreal fantasy feel to it. For a longer visit, New York! The city is so vibrant yet real.

working