jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Have you ever stayed in a hostel, either Youth or Elder?

1. Danette Watt profile image85
    Danette Wattposted 6 years ago

Have you ever stayed in a hostel, either Youth or Elder?

2. lobobrandon profile image90
    lobobrandonposted 6 years ago

I am at present in a hostel as I'm in university. Surely its no match to HOME

3. ChinaDan profile image59
    ChinaDanposted 6 years ago

Yes, I have stayed several times at the infamous ChungKing Mansions in Hong Kong. It is a very old building with about 80 or so hostels, restaurants, etc...Certainly makes for an interesting stay...

4. shwetha123 profile image72
    shwetha123posted 6 years ago

Yaa while pursuing my Engineering i used to stay in a hostel. Its really feel great when some one stay in hostel. You can learn how to deal with the society. Because at home we have our parents and they are always there with us when ever we are in trouble. But I think if some one have to survive in this hostile world then he or she must have to stay in the hostel once in their life so that they can learn how to deal with problems, different type of people as well as face the challenges.

When you stay in hostel now its all your responsibilities to decide which path is good for you and which one is bad for your future aspects which in my opinion is really matter in one's life.

5. lilian_sg profile image75
    lilian_sgposted 6 years ago

I have stayed at various hostels on my travels. Definitely a great choice if you have a limited budget, but if I can find a budget hotel for slightly more,I  usually choose to stay in a hotel.

working