jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

What was the worst USA hotel who ever stayed at?

1. Stacie L profile image88
    Stacie Lposted 2 years ago

What was the worst USA hotel who ever stayed at?

Some hotels have good ratings online but that may not be the case when you show up. What is the worst hotel experience while traveling?

2. Rebelchick1 profile image81
    Rebelchick1posted 2 years ago

I would say it was more of an RV park with Cabins in S Australia. For the life of me I don't remember the name but there was green slime around the drain in the shower and it felt like things were crawling on us in bed. Also the center of the bed was so worn out that we were kind of rolled into the middle together like folded up pizza. It was awful!

3. tirelesstraveler profile image80
    tirelesstravelerposted 2 years ago

Moline,Ill.  1983   We had a 9 week old baby.  We were meeting friends traveling from Maine as we traveled to Michigan. We stopped at a motel. It didn't look bad from the outside.  It was so horrible we had to buy a can of Lysole and spray it before we spent the night.  It had a dark bluish purple carpet.  We slept on towels on the bed that night and kept the baby in his car bed on a dresser. After visiting with our friends the next day, we ate dinner, and drove all night to get to my mother-in-law's.  It was so bad I don't even think we brought luggage into the room.

1. Rebelchick1 profile image81
      Rebelchick1posted 2 years agoin reply to this

OMG what a nightmare. Esp having a new baby! That musta sucked!