What do you remember from your visit in any hotel.?

Jump to Last Post 1-12 of 12 discussions (19 posts)
  1. erorantes profile image51
    erorantesposted 10 years ago

What do you remember from your visit in any hotel.?

Were there is no choice .You have to spend the nigth. As long , it is a safe place to stay. There are always other options. You take. The one that is best for you.

2. lburmaster profile image71
    lburmasterposted 10 years ago

It depends on the hotel. There is one in London that I stayed at, right next to the landing strip at Heathrow Airport. Yet it was the best sleep of my life and I never heard a thing upon entering the hotel. That has always made a lasting impression. Then there was a lovely hotel in Romania where the room was the best I've still yet to stay in. You never know what you will find.

erorantesposted 10 years agoin reply to this

It is true. I will never forget. What I saw, and what happened the week . I stay
      in the hotel in califonia. The hotel was located in the United States. Thank you for your respond. The best thing to do . It is to be cautious in everything.

3. mgeorge1050 profile image83
    mgeorge1050posted 10 years ago

The bed, I always remember the most comfortable bed as a good room.

You are right. I remeber the bed too.the bed , I usually get is the highest bed. I am afraid  that if I turn to the wrong side. I am going to fall and get hurt. Before I whent to sleep . I remained  my brain . The bed is high . Do not move.

4. Tusitala Tom profile image66
    Tusitala Tomposted 10 years ago

I have stayed in quite a number of hotels, motels, cabins and caravans over the years and the one thing I always appreciate is coming home to my own home.   Wonderful!   You know where everything is.  You don't need to worry about things such as "Will the key-card work" and what if I'm too late for breakfast.

Also, you now don't have to worry about making the 'clean clothes last the distance' and whether you're flushing the toilet at 2-00am is going to cause others consternation.   

Yep, I've stayed in five-star and no-star and I've got to reiterate: coming home is the best.

It is true. About what you are saying. There is not place like home.Everything is there to use.  Most people travel for necessity. The noice of the toilet is not a problem.  Most hotels skips a  room  to accommodate every guess.

5. brakel2 profile image73
    brakel2posted 10 years ago

The best hotel was outside of Ft Lauderdale. The people were friendly, the food excellent, close to the ocean, quiet, exercise room, and relatively inexpensive. The best memories are the food and the ocean scenery. I remember wanting to stay forever. When I meditate, I often use this hotel and area around it in my meditation.

I am happy you like the hotel in Florida.  It is true about the hotels in Florida . They have something special to remember.  I am happy you liked  it.

6. freecampingaussie profile image61
    freecampingaussieposted 10 years ago

I prefer to travel in a camper van like we did in Britain + Europe(  and loved it ! ) rather than stay in hotels & unpack- pack every night like we did in USA + Canada   .

Traveling in a camper most be a  lot of fun. The places to visit. I can only imagine. Such as, going to a national park and enjoying  the nature .

7. Penny G profile image59
    Penny Gposted 9 years ago

We stay in a motel chain all over the US and they really treat us like friends when we arrive. We are platinum members and if everything is not just right they will see that is immediately .

erorantesposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for your kind awser. Miss pennyG. The platinum card does wonders. When you stay in a hotel or motel. Thanks God, and God bless the banks for paying attention to the bill.

8. aesta1 profile image91
    aesta1posted 9 years ago

For us, it is the kindness of the staff especially in hotels where we stay long because of work. My husband had his knee surgery last year and the staff here in Somerset Grand in Hanoi made it more pleasant. They are always there to get him in the wheel chair going and coming to the office. We love history and in E and O in Penang, they toured my husband when we arrived to have a sense of the older parts of the hotel.

9. FatFreddysCat profile image93
    FatFreddysCatposted 5 years ago

Obvious spammer is obvious.

10. erorantes profile image51
    erorantesposted 5 years ago

Good morning mister fatfreddyscat. I usually book a hotel at the same time; I buy my airline ticket with hotel.com. Or what ever site they have a good price per night. Thank you for mentioning the site. You used. I wish you a wonderful day and a good search for a hotel in your future travels.

1. FatFreddysCat profile image93
      FatFreddysCatposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Good morning to you as well, miss erorantes.
      With all due respect you need to read these posts more carefully, because I was not sharing a hotel experience, I was making fun of a spammer who had posted a bunch of nonsense in your thread.
      Have a lovely day.

11. Kathryn L Hill profile image76
    Kathryn L Hillposted 5 years ago

The last hotel I stayed in was buzzing so loud I had to grab up all the linens and pillows and make a nest under a pine tree beyond the parking lot. Finally, I fell asleep. It was a Marriot in CO.
    smile

12. Live to Learn profile image61
    Live to Learnposted 5 years ago

I remember if I felt safe, if the rooms were clean and if the bathrooms were pristine. And, how good a spread they had for the continental breakfast.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)