jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What would be the perfect place in the whole world for all the Hubbers to meet i

1. nemanjaboskov profile image75
    nemanjaboskovposted 6 years ago

What would be the perfect place in the whole world for all the Hubbers to meet in person?

I remembered the story about Oprah flying her whole crew and their families for a weekend someplace great, don't remember where... If you had that kind of money or even more, where would you choose to organize a meeting of all the Hubbers?

2. mio cid profile image47
    mio cidposted 6 years ago

NEW YORK, OF COURSE , IT WOULD BE THE EASIEST ACCESS TO ANYBODY FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD.

3. freecampingaussie profile image62
    freecampingaussieposted 6 years ago

Most likely America would be more central but not a big city as it would be easier to spend time relaxing in a smaller place & not as busy .
    I would do it in Greece if I had the money ! Too many hubbers tho .

4. Just Ask Susan profile image89
    Just Ask Susanposted 6 years ago

I've always wanted to go to Hawaii and if I had Oprah's money life would be almost perfect smile

5. ithabise profile image86
    ithabiseposted 6 years ago

Paris. We are writers, thinkers, the introspective. Paris has always been the place where us bohemians roamed...the getaway just to meditate. And it's intensely cosmopolitan. I can see the Champs de Mars teeming with hubbers just plopped down beneath La Tour Eiffel reading and on their laptops. No sightseeing or people-watching, but all in their heads. Paris it is.

6. profile image0
    Indigitalposted 6 years ago

I love how everyone thinks that the grandest places are where people write. When the truth is many writers serum to writers block in public places and in grand areas. I would love somewhere rural in Norfolk, where you're not bothered by busy streets; persistent pedestrians and antagonising annoyances.

7. NessaMetharam profile image60
    NessaMetharamposted 6 years ago

San Diego, I miss the food and the place is just awesome.

working