jump to last post 1-19 of 19 discussions (19 posts)

Apart from your own country, which country you do like most?

1. jainismus profile image70
    jainismusposted 6 years ago

Apart from your own country, which country you do like most?

2. cavallo profile image61
    cavalloposted 6 years ago

Lived and worked in Italy for 4 years. Ever since then I have been trying to get back.The culture. The people. Miss them all.

3. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

France. The people are quaint, the place is simple yet elegant, and females are viewed as important. Also lower work hours, work span, and longer lunches.

4. JEDIJESSICUH profile image81
    JEDIJESSICUHposted 6 years ago

Italy. I've never been, but that's where my ancestors hail from and so I have an affinity for the country despite having never left the United States.

5. icciev profile image58
    iccievposted 6 years ago

Germany, wonderful country. they were able to build a strong financial and productive country although all what they have been through.

6. Moms-Secret profile image82
    Moms-Secretposted 6 years ago

I have such found memories of Greece.  I also loved Spain and Slovania.  I wish to see so many places before I can say for sure...

Thanks for the fun question.

7. Claudia Tello profile image75
    Claudia Telloposted 6 years ago

Indonesia, the people are amazingly friendly, kind and cheerful.

8. Samuel Songungou profile image60
    Samuel Songungouposted 6 years ago

Like most? I can't really say that but ummm i love italy, Greece, Germany, ahh..almost all the European countries.

9. profile image0
    MP50posted 6 years ago

I like Switzerland and Italy...........at the same time, both Countries' have a Border in the middle of a lake.......and when you take the Hydrofoil boat across the lake, you must show your passport half way across..........

Kind Regards

10. freecampingaussie profile image63
    freecampingaussieposted 6 years ago

Tough one as I was born in Wales, grew up in New Zealand & live in Australia , I really enjoyed time in France & hope to go back next year as well as other countries .

11. dashingscorpio profile image86
    dashingscorpioposted 6 years ago

My pick would be France. I really enjoyed my trip to Paris and I have always wanted to visit the beaches along the French Riviera.

12. ithabise profile image85
    ithabiseposted 6 years ago

I lived in Japan for a year. It was good to be away from everything I knew. The place is a blend of the old-ancient-ancestral with the modern-trendy-futuristic. It is such a study.

13. stephaniedas profile image91
    stephaniedasposted 6 years ago

I like Spain. I don't know exactly why, I just had a lot of fun there I guess.

14. IJR112 profile image60
    IJR112posted 6 years ago

Norway and Sweden.  Beautiful scenery and peaceful people.

15. vox vocis profile image83
    vox vocisposted 6 years ago

Italy. The only country in the world which feels almost like home smile The culture. People. Architecture. Everything is just beautiful.

16. Leslie Jo Barra profile image59
    Leslie Jo Barraposted 6 years ago

Barbados,  We lived there for a year and half. It so beautiful and the people are very friendly.

17. Hoganscarpeworld profile image57
    Hoganscarpeworldposted 6 years ago

I would be choose Italy and japan?
    I have never been the country!
    But I guess the views are very beautiful!

18. profile image0
    Akshay Kitturposted 6 years ago

Iceland, the best country.
    Sweden, the most pragmatic people.

19. Beth Pipe profile image85
    Beth Pipeposted 6 years ago

Italy!  The food, the language, the architecture, the food, the weather, the people, the food, the wine - and did I mention the food?  :-)