jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

Have you never personally seen snow?

1. Daisy Mariposa profile image87
    Daisy Mariposaposted 6 years ago

Have you never personally seen snow?

With the exception of images on paper or canvas, movies, television etc., have you never seen snow?

2. Steve Orion profile image78
    Steve Orionposted 6 years ago

The most I've ever seen, living in Florida my whole life, is when I visited my grandparents in Kentucky and their were light flurries falling from the sky. Other than that, nothing.

3. profile image53
    mohicans862posted 6 years ago

Yupp!I have seen..touched it and throwing the snow balls to my daughters!It was backed in 2007 when I travelled to Austria,Germany,Belgium,Holland & France.Since Im from Malaysia living in the equatorial region hmmm that was the last time I saw snow!!

4. lobobrandon profile image90
    lobobrandonposted 6 years ago

I've never seen snow sad
    But to answer your other question (http://hubpages.com/question/143914/hav … n-an-ocean)- I've seen an ocean smile

5. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

Yes, I live in the Northwest and snow is a part of our lives from Nov. to  March. I don't like it but it is beautiful.

6. Cresentmoon2007 profile image73
    Cresentmoon2007posted 6 years ago

Yes, I live in an area that snows each winter... wonderful Michigan. While snow can be beautiful it is absolutely difficult to shovel. Blah.

7. whoisbid profile image76
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

A lot of people have also seen snow but never seen it falling. I have traveled the world so I have seen it

8. ByChanceTV profile image60
    ByChanceTVposted 6 years ago

I just covered the Colorado state Championships in 20 degrees and snow.  Just another day at the office..!

In Fact I can drive to the Continental divide in an hour - Check out SNOW PICS Here: http://bychancetv.hubpages.com/hub/Loveland-Pass-CO

9. freecampingaussie profile image61
    freecampingaussieposted 6 years ago

I know people who haven't however when i was a child in NZ school shut down because of snow !
    We visited the snow in NSW and had a snowfight.
    While traveling in a caravan in Britain we were in the snow in our caravan in London & was snowed in for a few days & had snow fights !

My husband has seen snow but never falling so we hope to do that next year .

10. imkd profile image58
    imkdposted 6 years ago

ye many times i have seen snowfall because when i was small we used to play with it. it fall in our home place.

11. Don Fairchild profile image78
    Don Fairchildposted 6 years ago

Never Seen Snow!  Wow, up here in New Hampshire, USA we get real tired of it the longer we have to look at it....   wink As a matter of fact if you pay the shipping charges plus $10, I will mail a box of snow to you.   But, I don't know if your customs agents would appreciate that.   Ha...  wink

working