jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (14 posts)

How many different countries have you visited?

1. romper20 profile image86
    romper20posted 4 years ago

How many different countries have you visited?

the title says it all

2. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 4 years ago

Four (Canada, Mexico, Hati and France) or six if one counts Jamaica, Saint Lucia, and Barbados which are considered to be "independent". I've visited several other islands in the Caribbean which may or may not be designated as countries.

1. MickS profile image70
      MickSposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Watcha DS,  Jamaica, Barbados, and Saint Lucia, Are all independent states within the British Commonwealth, Jamaica and Barbados have queen Elizabeth as head of state, Saint Lucia is an independent state.

3. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 4 years ago

Home (US) Mexico and Canada.  I'm not what you would all a world traveler.

4. MickS profile image70
    MickSposted 4 years ago

None, I have all of England left to visit, then there is Wales, Ireland, and Scotland, that will probably take the rest of my life, I have no desire to visit countries outside of the geographic British Isles.

5. liesl5858 profile image86
    liesl5858posted 4 years ago

I visited 7 countries including my own (Philippines), England, Spain (Majorca), Israel, Egypt, Wales and Kuwait. Would like to visit more in the future.

6. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 4 years ago

8: Romania, Germany, France, England, Hungry, Mexico, United States, and one more that I do not remember... It was one of the cruise stops...

7. Amber Vyn profile image60
    Amber Vynposted 4 years ago

12: I have traveled quite a bit through Mexico, and I've been backpacking across Europe (France, Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, Lithuania, Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Croatia, Greece, and Italy).

8. Victoria Anne profile image96
    Victoria Anneposted 4 years ago

Besides my own (USA) I've been to 6: Canada, England, Wales, Mexico, Jamaica, and Haiti.

9. caseymel profile image92
    caseymelposted 4 years ago

United States, England, Canada and the Bahamas makes 4!

10. tebo profile image86
    teboposted 4 years ago

I have been to Australia, U.S.A, Canada, Mexico, England, Scotland, Wales, France, Belgium, Holland, Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria. Switzerland, Hong Kong, Bali - about 17.

11. janetwrites profile image84
    janetwritesposted 4 years ago

I have travelled within Germany as this is my home country, also France, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Czech Republic, the Philippines, Singapore, Turkey, Georgia (Europe), but I haven't been to the United States yet. So I have visited 10 countries (including my home country).

12. lilian_sg profile image74
    lilian_sgposted 4 years ago

I have traveled within/to 13 countries: Malaysia (where I'm from),Singapore, Taiwan, Indonesia, Thailand, China (including Hong Kong & Macau), Australia (Western Australia & Melbourne) , South Korea , Vietnam, France, Italy, Vatican City and Cambodia.

13. pinklemonadegirl profile image88
    pinklemonadegirlposted 4 years ago

I've only been to 3 aside from my country (Philippines): Singapore, Thailand, and Hong Kong. I really admire everyone else who has been to many places. smile