jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What, where, when was your best trip ever and why was it so great ?

1. Frankracetteconsu profile image60
    Frankracetteconsuposted 6 years ago

What, where, when was your best trip ever and why was it so great ?

2. cebutouristspot profile image77
    cebutouristspotposted 6 years ago

Trip with my dad, Australia, 1992.  Its the first time that I saw my dad treat me as equal and not as a son.  We do lots of stuff and had lots of fun.  Real quality time with my dad.

3. profile image0
    Emily Sparksposted 6 years ago

When my family stayed with some friends up in the mountains of North Carolina.  We stayed up in some old fashioned cabins.  It was a breathtaking sight waking up to the beautiful mountains.  The fog over the valley made it look like a river.  We went 4 wheeling and had a picnic up there!

4. Dorothee-Gy profile image71
    Dorothee-Gyposted 6 years ago

That would be my last cruise in 2009, it was most exhilarating since I had lost my passport on the trip and so everything was in question and then it worked out just so great! On top of that, I met my husband only two days after the cruise and that alone would have made that a great event.

The cruise was just fabulous, a wonderful cabin, great people, Mexico, great weather, the most glorious ship, exhilarating workshops during the time on board, wonderful friends, so many great memories!

5. Cardozo7 profile image61
    Cardozo7posted 6 years ago

Kenia 2003. I loved every single minute of it. I love all kind of animals and to be able to do safaris all day long like the one's you see on National Geographic was trully amazing

6. algarveview profile image91
    algarveviewposted 6 years ago

I would have to say my honeymoon in Mexico, the Mayan Riviera in 2004. And basically everything was perfect, the weather, the people, the hotel, everything... Even the european championship of football helped. I remember being at the open chapel at Xcaret park when Portugal and Spain were playing and we had no idea how the match was going and we came down and asked somebody if by any chance that knew how it was going on and we learned Portugal had won the game. I mean, everything, even that small detail... Perfect, just perfect...

7. Eliminate Cancer profile image61
    Eliminate Cancerposted 6 years ago

My best trip ever, is going to happen this summer.  Driving across the country, no schedule to keep, nothing but an open road, and an endless world to explore.

8. lilian_sg profile image75
    lilian_sgposted 6 years ago

It's hard to choose one but for now, I would say that my recent trip to Paris and Italy was really awesome! It was a dream come true after so many years of hoping to visit. The sights didn't disappoint and I had enough time to soak in the local atmosphere as the trip wasn't too rushed....hope to be back in Europe again!

working