jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

If you ahd the choice to go anywhere you wished, where would yo go and why?

1. tracy imevbore profile image74
    tracy imevboreposted 6 years ago

If you ahd the choice to go anywhere you wished, where would yo go and why?

iv'e always dreamt of travelling the world!. And thats what it  is a pipe dream! ( unless of course I suddenly win the lottery (fat chance) or some long lost relative leaves me some dosh in their will (now how that is highly likely to happen!) however, having read Jule vernes 'round th world in eighty days' as a child, I suppose my imaginaton has gotten the best of me. whre would you go if could?

2. starstream profile image79
    starstreamposted 6 years ago

I love to relax in Maui.  It is a paradise if you love beaches, swimming and tropical climate.  But, I have a dream to see Italy because of the European arts. My dream will happen!

3. Bretsuki profile image80
    Bretsukiposted 6 years ago

Having been lucky enough to visit most of the places that I have wanted to see. This might be best asked where would I want to go back to?

For a city break, I love Prague in the Czech Republic. It is a small city so is easy to visit on a series of short breaks. It has wonderful architecture, good food and lots of history.

For awe inspiring natural landscapes, I love to go to Yosemite Valley, National Park here in California. It is always different, beautiful waterfalls in the spring, high mountains, spectaculae views, and sometimes you might find yourself in close company of the local wildlife.

4. freecampingaussie profile image62
    freecampingaussieposted 6 years ago

Greece then travel across Europe to Wales - Ireland, trying to work out if we go June or September  !!!!  Working hard for it .

5. dorner profile image69
    dornerposted 6 years ago

If I could go anywhere it would be Italy or Ireland. Italy has a vast amount of historic chapels and museums that I would love to see and Ireland because my family is Irish and to go and see where my family came from would be awesome!

6. onegoodwoman profile image77
    onegoodwomanposted 6 years ago

In reality, I do have the chance........

The more that I see and experience of the world,
    the harder this question becomes.

This is a truth that I have learned:

I will find what I seek,
    and wherever I go, there I will be!

The places can change, but I do not.  My broken dreams and disappointments travel with me, just as my joys do.

7. seekingpeace91 profile image71
    seekingpeace91posted 6 years ago

tracy, don't think "it's just a dream!"  Read about the law of attraction and take steps toward your dream!  smile
    I'd go to Croatia next, I think, or Jerusalem when it's a bit safer...  I'd love to see the Holy Land.  In Croatia I'd like to see Medjugorje (sp?) where the virgin Mary apparently still appears to some people!  Someday I'd like to see Japan, and Greece, and the ice sculptures in Harbin, China...  Hmm, that was a lot of choices, not just one!!

working