jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

If you could retire today, money and time is no issue, what would you do and whe

1. violetangel profile image38
    violetangelposted 6 years ago

If you could retire today, money and time is no issue, what would you do and where would you go?

Be creative and dream!

2. JKenny profile image94
    JKennyposted 6 years ago

I would either find a quiet corner of the New Forest in Southern England and retire there, or I would buy a camper van and live a nomadic life, travelling across Europe.

3. profile image0
    Sophia Angeliqueposted 6 years ago

Back to Europe, buy a cottage, and spend a substantial amount of time traveling.

4. freecampingaussie profile image65
    freecampingaussieposted 6 years ago

Keep traveling & buy a campervan - explore Europe - UK then Canada - USA & other countries ....

5. eye say profile image81
    eye sayposted 6 years ago

South America where it's warm and sunny, the air is clean and the water fresh. I'd have a waterfall, a clean fresh place to swim, a garden, fruit trees and a small house with a huge covered outdoor patio and a few comfy hammocks hanging to catch the daily breeze during the afternoon siesta. I'd be off the grid and spend my days with my family being sustainable, cooking, gardening, swimming, as well as teaching and playing with children in a local orphanage. I'd wrap my days up golfing on my own 3 hole par 3 golf course, celebrating life together with music and dancing and eating dinner at midnight just like the locals. Then I'd get up the next day and do it all again but differently!