jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Have you ever wanted to visit Alaska?

1. Denise Handlon profile image89
    Denise Handlonposted 5 years ago

Have you ever wanted to visit Alaska?

Is Alaska on your list of places to visit?  What would you like to see and what season would you take your trip?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5779524_f260.jpg

2. ladeda profile image61
    ladedaposted 5 years ago

I once went on an Alaskan cruise with my family. At first I though the simple idea of a cruise, plus Alaska, was pure silliness, but it was truly one of my favorite trips of all time. We stopped in many different cities and got a fantastic view of glaciers and all the beautiful wilderness that Alaska is known for. I highly recommend it!

3. teacherjoe52 profile image71
    teacherjoe52posted 5 years ago

I visted Hyer when I was a treeplanter and got Hyerized. That was quite the experiance

4. rocknrollcowboy profile image73
    rocknrollcowboyposted 5 years ago

I have always wanted to visit Alaska. I love the Great outdoors and the wildlife and scenic beauty that Alaska has to offer. I hope to get to visit there one day and would probably spring or summer but any season would make me happy.

5. Vellur profile image90
    Vellurposted 5 years ago

I love anything to do with snow, glaciers and ice. Alaska is a dreamland to me. It is amazing with so many interesting geographical features. Hoping to visit it someday soon.

6. Suzie ONeill profile image75
    Suzie ONeillposted 5 years ago

Yes. I have some friends that used to live on a small island in Alaska. (I belive the town is called Petersburg, but I don't completely trust my memory!) The photos that I've seen were absolutely breath taking. I would have to visit during the summer months though. I don't think I could handle an Alaskan winter with the very short days and long, dark nights!

working