jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What is your favourite city and why?

1. Silver Fish profile image85
    Silver Fishposted 5 years ago

What is your favourite city and why?

2. chelseacharleston profile image61
    chelseacharlestonposted 5 years ago

That's a tough question!  But I think I'd have to say Miami-never have I seen and felt a cooler crazy happy trendy fun luxurious love vibe so much!

3. alliemacb profile image96
    alliemacbposted 5 years ago

Mine is Rome because I love ancient history but also enjoy the fact that the city is really modern with great shops, restaurants etc.

4. JKenny profile image93
    JKennyposted 5 years ago

I love Rome too, I really admire how they endeavour to maintain as much of their history as possible. The Coliseum is still one of the grandest buildings in the city, despite that fact it is nearly 2000 years old and crumbling. I also love the Altare della Patria also known as the Wedding Cake, its such an impressive and imposing building.

5. roelfina profile image58
    roelfinaposted 5 years ago

Manhattan - it is the best place to grow and develop - freedom I found in Manhattan.   People care but do not smother you with their presence.  If you live in Manhattan - you do not need a car - you can walk everywhere and stay fit because walking is the best exercise for your mind as well as your body.  A walk at the East River is my favorite past time - I traveled all over the world - but when I get home I go to my East River and throw it a kiss.

After living 42 years in Manhattan, I still have my friends who I met when I arrived.  The people from New York are generous and always ready to invite you to  any holiday and family dinner.  When I write this - I realize that the home of every American is always open for another guest.  American people are the most generous ones I have met in my life.  I love New York and even if I become a Billionaire, I would live nowhere else.   New York - New York - I love you so

6. Riverfish24 profile image83
    Riverfish24posted 5 years ago

We all have cities we identify with and enjoy visiting or living at... read more

7. htodd profile image59
    htoddposted 5 years ago

I like Tokyo..It is great city with lots of features