jump to last post 1-15 of 15 discussions (18 posts)

Where is the most peaceful place to holiday?

1. profile image56
    shorty72posted 5 years ago

Where is the most peaceful place to holiday?

I have traveled with my family and my all time most peaceful  place is Adelaide Australia. Where is your most peaceful  place to holiday?

2. glorywriter profile image62
    glorywriterposted 5 years ago

The most peaceful place, I've been is Kalam. I'm sure most of you all would have never heard of it, but it is one of the most beautiful places on planet earth.

3. simjungbaluwa profile image36
    simjungbaluwaposted 5 years ago

i will go to pokhara and visit . pokhara is a very nice city . many people and tourist visit the pokhara . there are many visiting place  annapurna mountasin machhapuchhare mountain fewa lakes , village , etc .many country peopl visit the pokhara . pokhara is a same heaven country. nepal people like most pokara city . there are many facility city .

4. cherylvanhoorn profile image60
    cherylvanhoornposted 5 years ago

For me it would be Tasmania. It is so rich in history with a beautiful countryside to go along with it. The peace and serenity that the state renders is almost poetic. I would like to retire there.

1. freecampingaussie profile image64
      freecampingaussieposted 5 years agoin reply to this

We have been there on our honeymoon , 3 days - 3 ports but I hope to spend a year there soon !

5. sushantkshr profile image75
    sushantkshrposted 5 years ago

Try Tuscany..

http://www.infobarrel.com/Tuscany%3A_Th … s_and_More

or you can try a place where you can Scuba dive...no place is as peaceful as underwater...

Tuscany is a beautiful spot - We stayed in the hills and explored a few diferent areas from there .

6. Jon Green profile image90
    Jon Greenposted 5 years ago

I think Scotland is a good contender, especially The Highlands.

Scotland is beautiful & some lovely peaceful spots , we camped in a few places including by Loch Ness

7. profile image0
    DryWaterposted 5 years ago

Varadero Cuba, I'll make a hub of it tomorrow.. its breath taking

8. Steve West profile image81
    Steve Westposted 5 years ago

Cape Eleuthera, Bahamas is one of the most peaceful and secluded places I have ever traveled. It is close to Florida and easy to get to.

9. M K Paul profile image74
    M K Paulposted 5 years ago

I feel its Mauritius, specially when you are with your love one.Its a lonely place and very peaceful

10. annart profile image87
    annartposted 5 years ago

In France, at our house in the middle of a sleepy village in Le Cher region of the centre.  Country sounds, pure relaxation, with wine and cheese into the bargain!

11. Lohrainne Janell profile image71
    Lohrainne Janellposted 5 years ago

Fairfield, IA.  It is a very peaceful small town with lots to do.  See my hub: "Fairfield, IA, American's Most Unusual Town" at http://lohrainnejanell.hubpages.com/hub … usual-Town  It is a great place to visit, live in,  and retire to.

12. Julie DeNeen profile image83
    Julie DeNeenposted 5 years ago

Anywhere with a beach of course! Caribbean, Cape Cod, California, Oahu- They are all perfect for me!

13. Thelma Alberts profile image89
    Thelma Albertsposted 5 years ago

The most peaceful place for me for a holiday is in Achill Island, at the atlantic coast in Ireland. Nature, nature and nature...and lovely friendly people of course. You can visit my hubs. I have written some hubs about Ireland.

14. freecampingaussie profile image64
    freecampingaussieposted 5 years ago

Are you looking for the most peaceful place on earth ? Here are some of Australia's peaceful spots for you to enjoy ! read more

15. Suzie HQ profile image95
    Suzie HQposted 5 years ago

Bay of Islands in New Zealand . . .beautiful scenery, tranquil waters and if you find the right spot  so quiet and peaceful . . . . .Heaven!