jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

What was your favorite spot that you vacationed?

1. NikiDiva profile image60
    NikiDivaposted 4 years ago

What was your favorite spot that you vacationed?

2. tomy101 profile image70
    tomy101posted 4 years ago

Sydney, Australia is where I have been recently and it is wonderful. Great people, kind and considerate human beings live here. Everything seemed spotless for a city and so many beautiful women and very nice to chat with. The trains or subway that would  take you around , were immaculate and clean. The proper English spoken here is awesome to hear from children and kids alike. I wish to move here when I retire. I have traveled the world and this is my favorite place of all.Beautiful countryside as well, and with the mixture of accents in Sydney , it was fun to decipher what was being said at times.

1. NikiDiva profile image60
      NikiDivaposted 4 years agoin reply to this

A few people have told me that Sydney is amazing. Hopefully I will visit one day.

3. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 4 years ago

Europe. I love visiting France, England, and Germany. Each country has their own taste that appeals to me and makes it an amazing vacation. But overall, Paris. The history, the focus on beauty, the soft adoration, the people, etc.

4. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 4 years ago

Paris, France without a doubt was my overall vacation favorite. I'm also a big fan of tropical island destinations. If I ever make it to Bora Bora Tahiti I may have a (new) favorite! :-)

working